Sunday, May 15, 2011

Walking with Superman: Day 298

When Jane Falletti took her '69 Camaro for a short drive in Trenton, NJ, back in July of 1975, she had no idea that the errand would take her thirty-six years! Now, Falletti finds herself thrown suddenly forward in time, with nothing to her name but a mint condition muscle car. Her parents have passed away, and the few friends she has left have all moved on, living life while she was presumed deader than disco. With nowhere else to turn, she calls on Superman for help. Can the Man of Steel return to the polyester age, or will she have to start life over in this future time?

1 comment:

Catherine Meyers said...

Hello Tom,

My name is Catherine Meyers; I work as the admin of a web and blog directory with page rank 5. I have to say, your blog is very interesting, great articles, Good job! That is why, I would love to have your blog in my directory, that way my visitors will also visit The Fortress of Soliloquy.
If you are interested in this link exchange, please let me know.

Good luck with your blog!

Catherine Meyers