Sunday, November 01, 2009

Bat-Month: To Be Continued!

I figured, if I could give Superman a sixty-day-long "month" of celebration for his 70th birthday, it's only fair to do the same for Batman. I've been busy, so I haven't been posting as much as I'd like, and I've been caught up on a couple of reviews that I haven't quite finished. I've got half of a review of "Batman: Venom" that I wanted to finish before I tackled "Batman: Snow," so those are both coming up soon. I'm going to do some quick-ish reviews of various Batman: TAS episodes, running through some of my favorites. I also have grand plans to liveblog several Batman films, but we'll see how that works out.

Oh, and as a final note, I have an important, heavily belated non-Batman-related review to write that, if all goes well, will be out by Monday. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

LurkerWithout said...

NANANANANA

BATMAN!

BATMAN!

BATMAAAAAAN!

Fish said...

*Triple Gasp*