Sunday, February 08, 2009

Can you spare a dime?

Okay, allow me to be totally shameless for a moment: I've decided to thin out my comic collection a little bit, which means I'm selling some stuff on eBay. I've got three auctions up now, with more to come in the next couple of days, and it'd be great if you'd all go and check them out and maybe bid on them so I can pay my loans and bills and stuff. Okay?

If that doesn't interest you yet, how about this partial list of the things I'm selling:
  • "Astonishing X-Men" #1-12
  • "New X-Men" #135-154
  • The complete "Bruce Wayne: Murderer/Fugitive" issue collection
  • "Civil War" #1-7 (first print)
  • "Civil War: Front Line" #1-5, plus the Wizard World Chicago exclusive #1
  • "Secret Invasion" #1-8
  • The complete "Truth: Red, White, & Black" miniseries
  • Issues #1-13 of the 2001 "Captain America" relaunch
  • The complete Batman "Hush," "Broken City," "Hush Returns" and "Snow" story arcs
  • "Thor: Blood Oath" #1-6
  • Early issues of "Spider-Girl" (including #1) and other MC2 comics
  • "Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil that Men Do" #1-6
  • Kevin Smith's first "Daredevil" issue

And a bunch of other stuff. I know, I know, some of it is stuff I'd probably not buy again either, but there's bound to be something of interest to someone out there in the blogohedron.

Now if only I could unload all these copies of X-Men #1...

No comments: