Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Frogurt is Also Cursed

A little good news/bad news sandwich for everyone:
  • Good news: I'll be doing a Recap this year. I've done the reading and gotten it all plotted out.
  • Bad news: It'll be late. I haven't been able to start drawing yet, and I've got company coming Sunday afternoon, so I won't get to work on it until Monday (or perhaps even later--need to finish my résumé).
  • Good news: It'll be a little longer than usual (like, maybe a 42-second recap).

1 comment:

SUBZERO said...

Sorry,

my computer can´t process the AOL contact. I wanted to ask about doing a link exchange :

Hi fellow blogger !

I wanted to ask about doing a link exchange ( I put a link in my permanent link section for your blog and you do the same for my blog on yours ) since I haven´t that many links on my blog. And to pimp my own blog of course.

You can find Germany´s best comicblog at www.talesfromthekryptonian.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

SUBZERO