Sunday, April 13, 2008

Obviously, I was going to have to talk about this

Somehow, life got in the way of me posting about this sooner, so this probably isn't news to most of you. In any case, Freakazoid is finally coming to DVD!
Awww, Freak Out!

And I couldn't be happier. It's been something of a banner year for DVDs that I wanted but never thought would come out; just a couple of weeks ago, I was shocked to see a Season 1 box set of Sci-Fi Channel's "Invisible Man," one of my favorite sci-fi series of all time. Now if only they'd put out sets of "Quantum Leap" with the music intact, I could die happy.

And to celebrate, how about a star-studded Freakazoid video?

Hm...I think I'm going to have to do something a little more substantial closer to the release date...

1 comment:

Don said...

Thanks for the notification. This is fucking amazing.